Honeywell 16200 HEPAClean Tabletop Air Purifier Review
Honeywell 16200 HEPA Clean Tabletop Air Purifier
Honeywell Desktop HEPA Air Purifier, 16200 review
Honeywell Platinum Air 16200 HEPA Air Purifier
Honeywell HEPA Clean Tabletop Air Purifier (16200)
Best Honeywell HEPA-Type Replacement Filter for 16200 Desktop Air Purifier, 16216 Home
Top 5 Replacement fitler for Honeywell HHT-011 Air Purifier Filter Kit als Review
Best Honeywell 16200 HEPAClean Tabletop Air Purifier Home Kitchen
Honeywell HHT-011 HEPAClean Compact Air Purifier
Honeywell HEPAClean Compact Air Purifier (HHT-011)
The Honeywell Desktop HEPA Air Purifier, 16200 is an air purifier for use in small rooms.
It comes with a HEPA-Type filter that will clean up to 99% of airborne particles from the air. It’s good for removing dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores from the air.
Having an air purifier at home or in your office should greatly reduce your susceptibility to allergies and disease through airborne particles. If you want to stay in optimal health you’ll need to make sure the air your breathing is clean.
The Honeywell Platinum Desktop Purifier comes with one air filter and an ionizer that will help to freshen the air. Odor lock technology is used to remove smells from the air. It also features antimicrobial treatment and an electronic check reminder to let you know when the filter needs replacing.
They don’t call it a Desktop Air Purifier for nothing. This small little unit will fit just about anywhere, on your desk, under the table, on the bookshelf, etc. It weighs just over 6 pounds and is only 14 inches long.
Size is very compact. It can be placed horizontally or vertically to save space and does a very good job of removing particles from the air.
Features of the Honeywell Desktop HEPA Air Purifier, 16200
- Washable pre-filter
- Electronic filter change reminder
- ProTec treated filter
- Use in horizontal or vertical position for tighter spaces
- Advanced air cleaning for indoor pollution
- Comes with four stage cleaning system and three power levels
- Features odor-lock technology to remove bad odors
- AHAM certified
A Few Customer Reviews:
1. “I suffer from pet dander allergies and this was awesome. I had no problems and did not have to take allergy pills every day.” – By Tracy H.
2. “This works like a CHARM!!! We tried it out in our bedroom first with a closed door to see how it works. The bedroom is about 12 x 14 and it cleaned my air so fresh and so clean clean (hehe said like the song) … I plan to buy one for my daughter’s bedroom, and buy another Honeywell (bigger version) for my living room. This does have a sound and is somewhat loud on level 3, BUT it’s no more loud then a fan.. so at night we sleep really well. You can ionize the air or not (separate option).. The price is worth it and reading from the other reviews it last a very long time.” – By Daniela
For more customer reviews Click Here.